April 25-28, 2019
Join us at the inaugural Apache Pass Aerotow event to be held at the Apache Pass Event Center on April 25-28, 2019 outside of Rockdale, TX. Just north east of Austin, TX and the central Texas hill country which promises to be a fun event. The facility is a site to be seen with many amenities.
- The two grass runways will be available to be used for the event
- Event fee $50 for the entire event single days $ 20 per day
- Lunch will be available daily on the field
- Overnight weather proof storage will be provided (TBD)
- Four national chain motels and an equivalent locally owned motel are approximately ten miles from the flying facility in Rockdale, TX
- An RV park is just off the end of the runway or across the road with full hook ups available (contact Apache Pass for information)
- Saturday evening banquet per person ($ TBD)
- Also, if you have significant others Austin with all its shops and history is just about an hour away
Get your reservations in early this is the best time of the year to fly in Texas and the lift is usually abundant. The site link is listed below along with sign up and contact information.
For Sign-up info go to: http://www.scalesoaring.com